Prime Minister Office Job Circular 2020 has been published . Applications are invited from genuine citizens of Bangladesh for the vacant posts of the following officers / employees in the revenue sector of Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority. The Prime Minister’s Office is appointing 98 employees in 6 posts. Candidates from 8th class to SSC / HSC / Undergraduate and Postgraduate level can apply. Interested candidates can apply subject to the following conditions.
Name of the post and Vacancy:
(1) Assistant Manager (Finance / Audit = 02 (two).
(2) Security Officer = 02 (two).
(3) Assistant Accounting Officer / Assistant Audit Officer = 02 (two).
(4) Security Inspector = 12 (twelve people).
(5) Car driver = 15 (fifteen).
(6) Security guard = 65 (sixty five).
How to Apply:
(1) The candidate has to download the job application form bepza.teletalk.com.bd website.
(7) The number of terms mentioned may decrease / increase. In this case, the decision of the authorities will be final.
(8) The authority reserves the right to reject any petition or all applications if necessary.
The application Start & deadline:
|The application Start :||07 September 2020|
|The application Closing Date:||30 September 2020|
Prime Minister Office Job Circular 2020
Source: Ittefaq Newspaper
We have discussed the details of the recruitment notice as per the vacancy of the Academy of Arts. Any candidate will find all information regarding this appointment here. How to apply, download the form to an address and reach the application form, address the qualification and age of the application. Any candidate will be able to apply here very easily and candidates can also apply from all the notices published on the website of the application.