Ministry of Primary and Mass Education Job Circular 2020 has been published by Authority. It is most important job circular. Ministry of Primary and Mass Education Job Circular has been found of our website. So, Everyone can apply from here. Ministry of Primary and Mass Education Recruitment notification has been issued for direct recruitment in suitable salary allowance for the following vacancies.
Eligible candidates have been given the opportunity to apply online as per the notification issued by the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education. Applications are invited from the actual citizens of Bangladesh for the following vacancies.
Candidates with educational and other qualifications can apply within the stipulated time. Applications are being invited from genuine citizens of Bangladesh subject to all the qualifications and conditions mentioned in the side of the post.
Candidates are given a specific time in the notification to apply. So no application will be accepted after this period. Even for each candidate, the application needs to be completed at least 2/3 days before the application deadline.
This is because many times it is noticed that there is a problem in the server due to the high pressure of application towards the end and many people fail to complete the application due to this problem. It is better to do any work with enough time. It is better to complete the application consciously without rushing at the last moment. Applications are not accepted until the application fee is submitted via SMS.
- Ministry of Primary and Mass Education
- Computer Operator.
- 01 (one) people.
- Bachelor’s degree (honors) or equivalent degree in science. Must be proficient in computer management.
- BDT. 11,000-26,590 /- Taka (Grade-13).
- 18-30 years.
How to Apply:
(1) Candidates will download the form by clicking on this link www.bnfe.gov.bd website.
(2) Must be sent to this address “Director General, Bureau of Informal Education, 23/1 Tejgaon Shi / A, Dhaka-1208”
(3) Interested candidates Copy of all educational qualification certificate, copy of experience certificate, certificate of character / certificate obtained from chairman / municipality mayor / ward councilor, copy of birth certificate, newly taken 03 copies of passport size color photograph and Attested copy by Gazetted Officer of all documents including CV.
(4) The papers you need to apply: A. Copy Certificate of Educational Qualification. B. Copy of national identity card. C. copy of experience certificate. D. Copy of citizenship certificate. E. certificate obtained from chairman / municipality mayor / ward councilor. F. Copy of “Freedom Fighter Certificate” received by the government in case of children of freedom fighters. G. CV.
(5) The number of posts published in the notification may be more or less as per the will of the authority. Because the authorities have that right.
(6) The Authority also reserves the right to reject any application or all applications if deemed necessary.
(7) Since the information filled in the online application form will be used in all subsequent activities, it is necessary to make sure that all the information is correct before submitting the online application form.
(8) The age limit of the candidate: 18-30 and 18-32 years. ( freedom fighter’s children ).
Ministry of Primary and Mass Education Job Circular 2020
Source: IndependentBD 05 February 2020
Application Deadline: 25 February 2020
All the information including how to apply as per Ministry of Primary and Mass Education recruitment notification, application link, eligibility to apply and age are written above in a nicely different and clear language. Any qualified candidate can easily apply directly by knowing the details about the application. Thank you for visiting our website. I hope you will come again.