Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy Job Circular 2020 has been published by Authority.In the project titled “Expansion and Finishing of Unfinished Work” in the project titled “National Chitrashala and National Music and Dance Center,” implemented under the Bangladesh Art Academy, a request is being made to appeal to the permanent residents of the educational qualification Bangladesh mentioned on the side of the post just for the duration of the project.
Organization Name: Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy.
(1) Name of the post: Accountant.
Vacancy: 01 (One).
Salary grade and age range: Grade-13 and Age Limit_18-30 years.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce.
Experiences: Must have 03-05 years of experience in related work and should be proficient in computer management.
(2) Name of the post: Office Assistant.
Vacancy: 01 (One).
Salary grade and age range: grade-20 and Age Limit_18-30 years.
Educational Qualification: SSC
Terms and Conditions of Application:
(1) The candidate has to apply along with the project director, the National Museum and National Music and Dance Center on the white paper, along with the expansion and completion of the unfinished work project, Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy, Segunbagicha, Ramna, Dhaka-1000.
(02) The applicant’s full biographies such as candidate’s name, father / husband’s name, mother’s name, permanent address, current address, date of birth, date of birth, educational qualification and intimation on the application form.
(03) Copies of all the attested documents, characteristic and civic certificates, and freshly obtained passport size 02 (Two) copies of colored papers along with the application form.
(04) Appointed candidates should apply through the appropriate authority.
(05) Fake, defective, incomplete and delayed applications will not be accepted.
(06) Certified copy of the Liberation War Certificate in respect of freedom fighters
(07) Candidates should mention the name of the post on the envelope.
(08) The authority reserves the power to accept and reject any application.
(09) Candidates must reach the application by 13/02/2020.
(10) Age range: 18-30 years.
(11) The candidate must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
- The application Start & deadline:
- Online application form and application fee submission date and time: 29/01/2020.
- Deadline for submitting online application form: 13/02/2020 at 5:00 pm.
Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy Job Circular 2020
Sourch: Ittefaq 29 January 2020
Application Deadline: 13 February 2020
Official Website: www.shilpakalaacademy.gov.bd
We have discussed the details of the recruitment notice as per the vacancy of the Academy of Arts. Any candidate will find all information regarding this appointment here. How to apply, download the form to an address and reach the application form, address the qualification and age of the application. Any candidate will be able to apply here very easily and candidates can also apply from all the notices published on the website of the application.