Primary School Teacher Job Circular 2020. Primary School Teacher Job Circular has been found of our website. So, Everyone can apply from here. Primary School Teacher Recruitment notification has been issued for direct recruitment in suitable salary allowance for the following vacancies.
The Department of Primary Education has published the recruitment notification for the vacant post of “Assistant Teacher” in the Revenue Department of Government Primary Schools. Applications are being invited from permanent citizens of Bangladesh for temporary recruitment in the 13th grade of 2015.
After 2 long years, the new Primary Assistant Teacher Recruitment Circular 2020 has been published on 18 October 2020. Earlier, on July 30, 2018, the primary assistant teacher recruitment 2018 was published. The government has published the 2020 Teacher Recruitment Circular on new educational qualifications every two years.
Even just two years ago, one could have applied for the primary teacher recruitment circular next to HSC. Last year, the government renewed the educational qualifications and kept the minimum opportunity for the candidates to qualify and apply for graduation (honors) or equivalent. The first circular for the recruitment of primary teachers has been published next to the graduation (honors). Candidates will be able to apply with revised educational qualifications.
Eligible candidates have been given the opportunity to apply online as per the notification issued by the Primary School Teacher. Applications are being invited from permanent and eligible citizens of Bangladesh for the vacancies mentioned in the notification.
Any candidate can apply from Bachelor’s (honors) or equivalent degree and keeping the age limit correct. There are appropriate salaries, allowances and benefits in various positions. The applicants are given a specified time to apply in the notification. Therefore, no application will be accepted after the deadline. Candidates have to complete the application at least 03 (three) days before the application deadline.
This is because at the end of the application deadline, more applications are submitted by the applicants, for any reason, if the application does not reach the office on time or arrives after the deadline, the application will be considered rejected. It is better to do anything with enough time. The application should be completed on time with adequate awareness without rushing at the end of time. If the application fee is not received properly, the application will be considered rejected.
Primary School Teacher Job Circular Information:
|Organization :||Primary School Teacher.|
|Website Address :||www.dpe.gov.bd|
|Post Name :||Assistant Teacher.|
|Total Post:||01 (One).|
|Total Vacancy :|
See the Circular.
|Educational Requirements :||Bachelor’s (honors) or equivalent degree.|
|Applications Fee :||BDT 110 TK.|
|Salary:||BDT 11,000-26,590/- (Grade-13).|
|Published Date :||19 October 2020|
How to Apply:
(1) Applicants can apply directly by clicking on this link. dpe.teletalk.com.bd
(2) The papers you need to apply: A. Copy Certificate of Educational Qualification. B. Copy of national identity card. C. copy of experience certificate. D. Copy of citizenship certificate. E. certificate of character / certificate obtained from chairman / municipality mayor / ward councilor, copy of birth certificate.
(3) Interested candidates will have to fill in the job application form as per 24/11/2020 on the computer (by typing).
(8) The number of posts published in the notification may be more or less as per the will of the authority. Because the authorities have that right.
(9) The Authority has the power to dismiss any application or all applications if necessary.
(10) Married female candidates can apply at the permanent address of their husband or father. However, his candidature will be considered in the quota of the upazila / police station where he will be mentioned in the application.
(11) False / false information / defective / incomplete application form will be considered as rejected and also legal and administrative action will be taken if evidence is found to apply using untrue / false information.
Rules for paying application fee via SMS on mobile:
First SMS: dpe <Space> User ID has to be sent to 16222.
Example: dpe ABCDEF & Send to 16222.
Reply: Applicants name, TK 110/- application fee. Your PIN is 12348358 .
To pay fee type dpe <Space> Yes <space> PIN and Send to 16222.
Second SMS: dpe <Space> Yes <Space> PIN Send to 16222.
Example: dpe Yes 12365478.
The application Start & deadline:
|The application Start :||19 October 2020|
|The application Closing Date:||24 November 2020|
Primary School Teacher Job Circular 2020
Source: Newspaper, 19 October 2020
Application Deadline: 24 November 2020
Which will do if the application is completed on the basis of incorrect information
All the information including how to apply as per Primary School Teacher recruitment notification, application link, eligibility to apply and age are written above in a nicely different and clear language. Any qualified Bangladeshi candidate can apply by knowing the details about the application and easily by entering the application link given above. Thank you for visiting our website. I hope you will come again.