Department of Public Health Engineering DPHE job circular 2020 has been published now. Under the Local Government Department of the Ministry of Local Government, Rural Development and Cooperatives, a request is being made for the appointment of the Directorate of Public Health Engineering in respect of the qualification, experience and below mentioned conditions on the side of the post for appointment in the Revenue / Temporary Revenue Sector.
Department of Public Health Engineering is a government agency responsible for providing and maintaining water and sewage lines in Bangladesh and is located in Dhaka.The Department of Public Health Engineering was established in 1936 in East Bengal, British Raj.
The Department was headed by Chief Engineer and Md. Saifur Rahman is the present Chief Engineer of the Department.
Headquarters: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Region served: Bangladesh
Since 1993 the department has been responsible for monitoring arsenic in drinking water. The department is responsible for drilling drinking wells in rural areas of Bangladesh.
It is responsible for water and sewage lines in Bangladesh excluding the cities of Dhaka, Narayanganj and Chittagong which are managed by Water Supply and Sewerage Authority.
Organization: Department of Public Health(DPHE) .
Job Type: Government.
Post Name : Office Assistant.
Educational Qualification: Secondary Certificate (SSC).
Experience Requirements: 1 Year.
Salary : 9,000-21,800 TK.
Total Vacancy: 310.
Employment Status: Full-Time.
Applications Fee: 56 TK.
Age Limit: 18-30 / 32 Years.
Website Address : www.dphe.gov.bd
How to Apply:
- Anyone wishing to take the exam must fill in the application form at http://dphe.teletalk.com.bd
- Application fee must be deposited via SMS within 72 hours of completing the online form.
- The online application form should be scanned by the candidate’s signature (Length 300 and Width 80 Pixels) and color photo (Length 300 and Width 300 Pixels) Scan Copy and upload to the designated location.
- The candidate will save a colored print copy of the online application form as helpful for any examination requirement.
- The application form along with the picture can be viewed on the computer when the application form is completed by uploading the photo and signature according to the instructions and submitting the application form.
- Candidates who have submitted the application correctly will get an application ID with a user ID, picture and signature. The applicant will print and save the application copy in colorful print.
The application Start & deadline:
|The application Start :||23 March 2020|
|The application Closing Date:||23 April 2020|
Department of Public Health Engineering DPHE job circular 2020
Application Deadline: 23 April 2020
We have discussed the details of the recruitment notice as per the vacancy of the Academy of Arts. Any candidate will find all information regarding this appointment here. How to apply, download the form to an address and reach the application form, address the qualification and age of the application. Any candidate will be able to apply here very easily and candidates can also apply from all the notices published on the website of the application.