NU Honours 4th Year Exam Routine 2020 has been published by NU Authority.It is very important news for every 4 th year Students.By this, it is being reported to all concerned that the schedule of examinations for the 4th year 2019 of the National University has been published. Examination is scheduled to begin from 29/02/2020 till 04/04/2020 according to published date and schedule. The schedule of such examinations can be changed by the National University without any reason.
In the hope that the exam schedule might change, no students were forced to slow down their study. Because the schedule may not change. In that case, if there is a shortage of studies, they will back off and the results will not be as expected. That is why all students are being asked to study in their own responsibility. Your little failure can result in regret throughout your life. Because sometimes a small number of students are deprived of the first place. This is your last chance to work your best for 3 years and get the best results.
Routine Change Notice:
The revised schedule of the 2019 Honors Fourth Year BA / BSS / BBA / BSC Exam has been released by the National University. According to the revised schedule, the test will start from February 29, 2020 instead of February 27. Will run until 04 April 2020. The exam will start from noon to 1:30 pm daily. Detailed schedule of the exam is shown below.
Special Note : Some important things about the test:
(1) The University authorities may change the examination schedule without showing any reason.
(2) The trunk of the question paper cannot be lifted or received from the Treasury until all the theoretical tests are completed according to the schedule.
(3) The digital signature will be given at the entrance of the examiners.
(4) All information regarding the National University Examination will be obtained from this website at www.nubd.info/honours
(5) The college authorities will charge a copy of the post for the seat arrangement and the center fee of Rs. Submit it to the officer.
(6) Incourse, practical and oral examination numbers should be downloaded and sent online through the software of the National University and the sub-examination of the examiners’ signatures and other papers along with their print copies shall be within 10 (ten) business days after the completion of the theoretical examination in the Fourth Year Honors Branch. Must be submitted by hand.
Schedule for Honors Fourth Year 2019 (Regular, Irregular and Grade Development) Examination:
It is informed to all concerned that the examinations of the candidates will be arranged according to the following dates and schedule of the Honors 4th year of the National University 2019 (as per syllabus effective from the 2015-2016 academic year). University authorities can change this schedule without showing any reason.NU Official Website.
All the papers have to go to the examination center and hall:
At the same time, there are rules for all the candidates to be present at the center with at least one hour in hand. All the candidates are required to go along with the admit card, registration copy and college ID card and go to the examination hall.
From what date the experiment will start and end:
- The Honors 4th Year Examination started on 29/02/2020 as per the changing schedule of the exam.
- Examination will be completed on 04/04/2020 as per the changed schedule of Honors 4th Year Examination.
Deadline to start the exam:
National University Honours 4th Year Examination will start every day from 01:30 to 5:30 pm.
NU Honours 4th Year Exam Routine 2020 (Change)
“Old Routine Below”
More News :
We have discussed all the information regarding National University Honors 4th Year Examination on our website. Here is all the information on how long to reach the exam center and what papers to have. The exact time to start the test, including the schedule. All the information required of the examiners is discussed here.