Directorate General of Family Planning Job Circular 2020 has been published now.In contrast to the vacancies of the Family Welfare Inspector under the Family Planning Department under the Family Planning Department, only women candidates who wish to enroll in a monthly family welfare inspection training course will be nominated. Permanent citizens of Bangladesh are appealing for the petition.
Directorate General of Family Planning Job Circular Details:
- Family Welfare Inspector (only female candidates can apply).
- Pass the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or equivalent Examination.
The application Start & deadline:
|The application Start :||27 February 2020|
|The application Closing Date:||05 April 2020|
Directorate General of Family Planning Job Circular Information:
Directorate General of Family Planning.
|Website Address :||www.dgfp.gov.bd|
|Post Name :||Please See the Circular.|
|Total Vacancy :||1,180|
|Educational Requirements :|
SSC or Equivalent.
|Applications Fee :||BDT. 50/112 TK.|
|Source :||BDPratidin Newspaper .|
|Published Date :||27 February 2020|
|Application Start :||27 February 2020|
|Application Deadline :||05 April 2020|
How to Apply:
(4) Candidates who have submitted the application correctly will get an application ID with a user ID, picture and signature.The applicant will print and save the application copy in colorful print.03 copies color photograph of newly taken size 300-300 pixels & Candidate’s signature Size 300-80.
(1) 02 (Two) copies of newly taken passport size photograph.
(4) Character Certificate by the First Class Gazetted Officer.
(5) Verified copy of National ID / Birth registration.
(6) Verified copy of the Citizenship Certificate.
(8) The candidate who is employed must apply through the appropriate authority.
(9) Verified copy of experience certificate.
(12) All types of certificates must be displayed during the oral examination.
(15) Any decision regarding the appointment of the authorities will be final.
(16) The defective application form will be considered void.
(17) The age limit of the candidate: 18-30 and in the case of the freedom fighter’s children and the handicapped 18-32 years.
Directorate General of Family Planning Job Circular 2020
Application Deadline: 05 April 2020
We have discussed the details of the recruitment notice as per the vacancy of the Academy of Arts. Any candidate will find all information regarding this appointment here. How to apply, download the form to an address and reach the application form, address the qualification and age of the application. Any candidate will be able to apply here very easily and candidates can also apply from all the notices published on the website of the application.