Bangladesh Army Job circular 2020 has been published. The Bangladesh Army (Bangladesh Senabahini) is the land warfare branch, and the largest of the three armed services Bangladesh Armed Forces.
The primary mission of the Army is to provide necessary forces and capabilities to deliver the Bangladeshi government’s security and defence strategies, such as, and most notably, defending the nation’s territorial integrity against external attack.
This additional role is commonly referred to as “aid to civil administration”.
Physical fitness and age:
- 18-23 years for candidates serving in the Armed Forces.
- Height for male candidates: 5 feet 4 inches.
- For female candidates: 5 feet 2 inches.
- Weight: 54 kg (male) and 47 kg (female).
- Chest size: Normal – 0.36 m (30 in) to 0.81 m (32 in) (male) and 0.71 m (28 in) to 0.76 m (30 in) (female).
- Must have passed Secondary and Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalent examination.
- Health and Oral Examination:
- Written Test Results:
- Training period:
Bangladesh Army Job Informations :
|Organization :||Bangladesh Army.|
|Website Address :||http://www.army.mil.bd|
|Educational Requirements :||SSC/ HSC.|
|Age :||18-23 Years .|
|Applications Fee :||BDT. 1000/- TK.|
|Salary:||Please See the Circular.|
|Source :||BD Newspaper.|
|The candidate :|
Male and female (Both)
The application Start & deadline:
|The application Start :||24 June 2020|
|The application Closing Date:||16 July 2020|
How to Apply:
- Click below to apply.
Bangladesh Army Job circular 2020
Application Deadline: 16 July 2020
Job Source: Daily BD Pratidin