SSC Routine 2020 With PDF Download has been published by Education board Authority.It is most important news for All SSC students.Secondary School Certificate Examination (Revised) Schedule for 2020 is published. All concerned are informed that the preliminary schedule for the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination of 2020 has been changed and a new schedule has been published. According to the new schedule published by the Board authorities, all the tests will be held on 03 February 2020. This schedule may be changed by the Board again with special requirements.The exam schedule for all boards including Madrasa Board is given below.
SSC Exam Scheduleঃ
(a) Exam (Change) start Date: 03 February 2020
(b) Exam Finished: 29 February 2020
(c) SSC Exam Time: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM (Every Exam).
“SSC Routine 2020 With PDF Download”
SSC Exam Special Information:
- At least 01 (one) hour before the start of the test and 30 minutes before the test.
- The required items (scale, pen, raver, calculator, pencil) should be tested.
- It is completely prohibited to carry any type of mobile or electric device.
- The examination certificate and registration copy along with the photo should be taken
It is prohibited to go to the exam with any additional paper.
- Any illegal activities are prohibited.
- After getting the paper during the exam, each page has to be merged and the text looks good and the number is well received.
- If paper is given before 10/15 (ten / fifteen) minutes before the start of the examination, the name, subject, roll number, registration number and subject code must be filled in carefully and carefully.
- In case of any cut, the answer sheet will be treated as canceled.
- If there are additional errors, there will be no chance of correction so the circle should be carefully filled.
- If you make a small mistake you need to inform and correct the room sir. Otherwise the Examination Account will be deemed canceled. Because the computer does not receive any wrong information.
- 5/10 minutes after getting the exam question in hand, cool your head and read the question paper a few times. The questions that are best known should be written. The lesser ones should be written at the end because if the writing is good at the beginning of the exam, the number is better.
- It is important to take into account the duration of the exam every 30 minutes.
- The book should be reviewed at least 10 (ten) minutes before the end of the exam time or at least 10 (ten) minutes after the end of writing. Spelling and minor mistakes will be corrected.
- As soon as the test is finished, you have to read the book and give it to the tourist as soon as the bell is worn. Otherwise, if there is a clash with Sir with the account or by pulling it quickly, then it is likely to be torn up and the shredder account will be considered void.
- After writing the first test paper, after taking any additional paper / page, you have to enter the serial number at the end of the test paper.
- Even if the duty teacher gives a test file to “sign,” it must be written carefully and accurately, because errors in this file will cause the test results to fail.
- First of all, you should speak with respect to the sir in charge of the exam room with elegant language.
- If you do anything inadvertent or illegal with the sar sitting in the exam, you will be expelled from the exam. Once a sir expels someone, he will not be able to take any exam this year. You have to take the exam one year and the next year. Therefore, it is imperative for all to be tested very carefully and to avoid any illegal activities.
Practical Exam Schedule:
(1) Practical examination of all subjects including music from 29/02/2020 Saturday to 05/03/2020 Thursday.
(2) The exam will start from 10:00 am every day.
(3) Examination will be held at the self-examination center.
(4) In the practical examination of the music part of the subject of music, the examiner must attend the center at 9:30 am on the scheduled date, along with the admit card, registration card, musical instrument, instrumentalist, and identifying teacher. Only practical answer sheet should be used for practical examination. The main answer sheet of the theoretical test cannot be used in any order.
Practical and Oral Exam Schedule:
- The test will start at 10:00 am every day.
- Only practical answer sheet should be used for practical examination. The main answer sheet of the theoretical test cannot be used in any order.
- A practical examination will be held in their respective centers.
- Practical oral examination of all subjects including basic trades must be completed by 08/03/2020.
- All relevant exam papers must be submitted by the Board by 11/03/2020.
SSC Routine 2020 With PDF Download
“Madrasha Board Routine 2020”
More News :
PDF with SSC exam 2020 schedule is given. All information regarding the test has been written in the discussion. All the rules and regulations concerning the convenience of all the examiners have been discussed. As many questions as we have on the exam, we hope that all the answers are here. Knowing all the rules, all the candidates will be able to take the fearless test.