Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular 2020 has been published now.Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular has been found of our website. So, Everyone can apply from here. Ministry of Religious Affairs Recruitment notification has been issued for direct recruitment in suitable salary allowance for the following vacancies.
Eligible candidates have been given the opportunity to apply online as per the notification issued by the Ministry of Religious Affairs. Applications are invited from the actual citizens of Bangladesh for the following vacancies.
Candidates with educational and other qualifications can apply within the stipulated time. Applications are being invited from genuine citizens of Bangladesh subject to all the qualifications and conditions mentioned in the side of the post.
Candidates are given a specific time in the notification to apply. So no application will be accepted after this period. Even for each candidate, the application needs to be completed at least 2/3 days before the application deadline.
This is because many times it is noticed that there is a problem in the server due to the high pressure of application towards the end and many people fail to complete the application due to this problem. It is better to do any work with enough time. It is better to complete the application consciously without rushing at the last moment. Applications are not accepted until the application fee is submitted via SMS.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular Details:
- Office Assistant.
- 07 (seven).
- Must have passed the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or equivalent examination.
- BDT. 08,250-20,010 / – (Grade-20).
Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular Information:
|Organization :||Ministry of Religious Affairs.|
|Website Address :||www.mora.gov.bd|
|Post Name :||Office Assistant.|
|Total Vacancy :||07 (seven).|
|Educational Requirements :||Must have passed the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or equivalent examination.|
|Applications Fee :||56/- TK.|
|Salary||BDT. 08,250-20,010 / – (Grade-20).|
|Source :||Daily Star Newspaper.|
|Published Date :||05 March 2020|
|Candidate:||Male & Female|
The application Start & deadline:
|The application Start :||07 March 2020|
|The application Closing Date:||31 March 2020|
How to Apply:
(1) Candidates will download the form by clicking on this link ( mora.teletalk.com.bd )
(2) Candidates who have submitted the application correctly will get an application ID with a user ID, picture and signature.
(3) The applicant will print and save the application copy in colorful print.
(4) 03 (Three) copies color photograph of newly taken size 300-300 pixels & Candidate’s signature Size 300-80.
(5) The number of posts published in the notification may be more or less as per the will of the authority. Because the authorities have that right.
(6) The Authority also reserves the right to reject any application or all applications if deemed necessary.
(7) Since the information filled in the online application form will be used in all subsequent activities, it is necessary to make sure that all the information is correct before submitting the online application form.
(8) The age limit of the candidate: 18-30 and 18-32 years (freedom fighter’s children) .
Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular 2020
Official Website: www.mora.gov.bd
All the information including how to apply as per Ministry of Religious Affairs recruitment notification, application link, eligibility to apply and age are written above in a nicely different and clear language. Any qualified candidate can easily apply directly by knowing the details about the application. Thank you for visiting our website. I hope you will come again.